BEYOND THE REALITY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.

+5
Grace Leworthy
Blake Dobson
Emma Wace
Tinsley Colista
Mellow Haestings
9 participants
AuteurMessage
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

✎ messages : 23
✎ pseudo : foolish pleasure.

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. Empty
MessageSujet: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 20:46

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. Tumblr_ls0yh2Lx5L1qe3ou6o1_500
MELLOW WICHITA HAESTINGS

IFINGERPRINTING
ORIGINES:
LIEU ET DATE DE NAISSANCE:
MÉTIER EXERCÉ:
ÉTAT CIVIL:

IICROW FLIES
CONNAISSIEZ-VOUS L'UN DES DISPARUS ? Si oui, racontez nous en quelques lignes le lien qui vous unissait.
SI OUI, COMMENT AVEZ-VOUS RÉAGIT QUAND CETTE PERSONNE A DISPARU ? ET A SON RETOUR ? Racontez-nous en quelques lignes la réaction de votre personnage face à la disparition de cette personne, puis de sa réaction face à son retour.
COMMENT VOYEZ-VOUS LE RETOUR DE TOUS CES DISPARUS POSSEDANT UN DON ? Pour vous, représentent-ils un danger, ou plutôt une nouvelle génération prête à aider son prochain ?

IVREMOVE
PSEUDO: Rien que pour embêter le monde j'ai décider de ne pas le mettre. De toute manière on sait bien que vous savez tous déjà qui je suis et vous méritez tous des bonbons (même si halloween c'est terminer). Je suis un peu comme Voldemort on prononce pas mon nom et puis voilà ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 968854 .
AVATAR: Lyndsy Fonseca - je viens de faire une infidélité à la femme de ma vie je me sens mal-.
COMMENTAIRE(S): Je vous aimes I love you .

Dernière édition par Mellow Haestings le Jeu 3 Nov - 0:02, édité 6 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 20:46

IIITRIVIA DELIRIOUS

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. Tumblr_ltlnjjqnTG1qafrbxo1_r2_500
« The only thing that's ever been real
is me and you. »

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. Tumblr_ls1awsF5a41qe3ou6o1_500
« I must have held your hand so tight you didn't
have the will to fight. »

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 24d4fvk
« The stars the moon, they have all been blown out.
You left me in the dark. »

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 2wfkzy8
« I keep on running keep on running but nothing works
i cannot get away from you. »

Dernière édition par Mellow Haestings le Jeu 3 Nov - 0:08, édité 6 fois
Tinsley Colista
SOUR CHERRYi should go before my will gets any weaker.
Tinsley Colista

✎ messages : 229
✎ copyright : heart lines, whorova tumblr.
✎ pseudo : smashedwings.

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB:
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 20:48

Avec Katie moi je dis FOOFOO. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 591677 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 612943
Bienvenue. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 778878
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 20:50

VOYONS ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 284982 . JE TE LOVE MON WINDSY ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 778878
(ps: si je pouvais réserver katie aussi ce serait cool ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 16583 )
Tinsley Colista
SOUR CHERRYi should go before my will gets any weaker.
Tinsley Colista

✎ messages : 229
✎ copyright : heart lines, whorova tumblr.
✎ pseudo : smashedwings.

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB:
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 20:52

Ah oui autant pour moi j'ai oublié ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 77706 je te fais ça. I love you
Emma Wace
♔ WE CAN DO JUST WHAT YOU LIKE.
Emma Wace

✎ messages : 381
✎ copyright : avatar; birdie • gif; moonstonecaps @TUMBLR
✎ pseudo : mellowbird.

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB: volontaire au Help Center.
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 20:53

La belle Katie. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 612943
Bienvenue. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 675171
https://underthewindow.forums-actifs.com
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 20:54

DOBREVA ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 968854 .
Merci ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 591677
Blake Dobson
YELLOW DIAMONDS IN THE LIGHT
Blake Dobson

✎ messages : 247
✎ copyright : Ⓒ castiells. (avatar) ◮ lyrics from rihanna ~ we found love Ⓒ signature from instincts@livejournal.
✎ pseudo : Calvaries, Rusty.

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB: Officiellement actrice, mais serveuse pour payer ses factures.
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:05

FLOOOOOODDDDISH. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 29326 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 397753 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 591677
(Je me souviens la première fois que je t'ai appelé comme ça. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 397753)

Bienvenue sur le forum. I love you
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:11

C'EST INTERDIT CE QUE TU VIENS DE DIRE ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 968854 .
Je te pardonne mais c'est bien parce que c'est toi tongue .
Je plaisante , merci et tu gère là c'est quoi cet avatar de fou ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 778878 I love you ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 284982
Blake Dobson
Blake Dobson

✎ copyright : Ⓒ castiells. (avatar) ◮ lyrics from rihanna ~ we found love Ⓒ signature from instincts@livejournal.

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:23

Merci mon choupet. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 16394
INFIDÉLITÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 29326 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 642111 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 454449 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 895292 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 967748
Lyndsy est une bonasse aussi. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 59134
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:25

Commence pas hein je me sens déjà mal au fond de moi là franchement c'est une honte ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 308925 .
▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 284982
Blake Dobson
Blake Dobson

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:27

T'inquiète pas, c'est un excellent choix. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 16394
Grace Leworthy

Grace Leworthy

✎ messages : 33
✎ copyright : Silvery Haze
✎ pseudo : Lovee

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:38

Changer c'est pas mal de temps en temps ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 188683
Bienvenue et Lyndsy est un excellent choix !
Jamie Reynolds

Jamie Reynolds

✎ messages : 59
✎ copyright : marley smith
✎ pseudo : gloomyroad | laura

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB: propriétaire du teapot gold.
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:48

Je préfère de loin Lyndsy donc j'approuve le changement ! ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 968854

Bienvenuuuue I love you
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:52

On va faire comme si tout allait bien ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 895292 .
Lovee avec Amber ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 16394 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 956294 . Merci I love you
Oh toi tu as MONSIEUR-JE-FAIS-PEUR en avatar. Parce que oui moi il me fait peur il est super hot certes mais il me fait peur ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 57107 .
Merci en tout cas I love you .
Jamie Reynolds

Jamie Reynolds

✎ messages : 59
✎ copyright : marley smith
✎ pseudo : gloomyroad | laura

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB: propriétaire du teapot gold.
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 23:02

Mais non il fait pas peur il est tout gentil tout mignon, promis ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 968854 ou pas...
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 23:06

Ne profite pas de ma naïveté voyons c'est mal ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 956294 .
Jules Rhodes

Jules Rhodes

✎ messages : 15
✎ copyright : Crusty reek ▲ tumblr.
✎ pseudo : Dusty Road.

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyMer 2 Nov - 23:12

' Do I have anything to worry about with you and Cassie ? ' 'Why would you ask that ? ' 'BECAUSE I'M INSECURE AND I LOVE YOU.'
amo-te tanto meu honey de juno. I love you
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyJeu 3 Nov - 0:02

"IF I LOST YOU I COULDN'T TAKE IT" - "You're not gonna loose me" - "Promise!"
Gniah yo tambien (je sais point comment tu dis dans ta langue c'est pas juste I love you )
Jules Rhodes

Jules Rhodes

✎ messages : 15
✎ copyright : Crusty reek ▲ tumblr.
✎ pseudo : Dusty Road.

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyJeu 3 Nov - 0:22

Eu tambem. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 591677
DIANA/ADAM C'EST GOOOOOOOOOD. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 16394
Spencer Wilsworth

Spencer Wilsworth

✎ messages : 281
✎ copyright : avatar; rustyhalo — signature; tumblr.
✎ pseudo : Heavy Whisper.

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB: FBI agent.
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyJeu 3 Nov - 11:31

June sans Cassidy, faisons une crois sur le calendrier. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 968854
Bienvenue sur BTR. I love you tongue
Ambrose Koelher
AMBREsix feet under scream
Ambrose Koelher

✎ messages : 264
✎ copyright : AVATAR: Gingercat/SIGN: Glassmenagerie
✎ pseudo : Everest.

CHARACTER'S SHEET
△ JOB:
△ RELATIONSHIPS:

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyJeu 3 Nov - 17:19

BIENVENUE JUNE. ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 59134
Mellow Haestings

Mellow Haestings

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. EmptyJeu 3 Nov - 18:16

Il suffit de se moquer Razz. Profite ça n'arrivera pas tout les jours ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 968854 .
MAIS MON MONT BLANC? ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 591677 ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. 284982 I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.   ▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven. Empty

▲ you use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heaven.
Page 1 sur 1